Iron On Labels, Supplied on a Roll, Indvidually labels
Supplied in the following sizes
- 30mm x 12mm
Supplied as 1000 Labels per Roll.
Available Blank or Printed. Supplied on a 1" (25mm) Core, Suitable for Desktop printers. Requires HL35 Ribbons for printing.
Follow these simple instructions to ensure that the iron on labels stay permanently attached.
- Set Iron to a Medium Setting (130-170 Degrees Cecius)
- Place the label flat on the garment in position ready for the iron
- Holding the Iron Flat, Press the Label for approx 10-15 seconds. DO NOT move the iron around
- Allow the label/garment to cool
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 (total of 3 pressing and cooling).
- For delicate fabrics, use a thin cloth to help protect the garment.
Need a Sample to Test? - CLICK HERE & Fill out the Form
- Product Code: Iron-On Labels
- Availability: In Stock